




Easter was a lot of fun this year. We went to our neighborhood's annual Easter egg hunt on Saturday. The kids collected eggs full of candy, money and tattoos. The Easter bunny came early for us and the kids found their newly emptied baskets full of more Easter treats! Their favorite thing was their "Webkins" which are apparently all the rage at their schools. It's all the kids talk about now. They are stuffed animals that you can register online in "Webkin world". In this virtual world the kids can feed, cloth, bathe, and play with their webkin pet. Alex got a tree frog(he named it "froggy"), Lili got a golden retriever (named it "bow" like a hair bow), and David got a panda (named "Goli" sounds like the beginning of Goliath... no I don't know why). If you want to get them talking, just ask about their Webkins pet!
On Sunday, we dyed hard boiled eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Syphers house, had an egg hunt thanks to Grandpa and one million plastic eggs and penny's, and I made the silliest looking lamb cake ever! Of course we also talked about the true meaning of Easter. Grandma gave us a wonderful FHE with symbolic things and scriptures, inside 12 Easter eggs. The kids loved it, despite David having a hard time keeping reverent (what's new?). HAPPY EASTER!
3 comments:
What fun Easter pictures! You did the lamb cake! Horray for you. Each of the kids look adorable. I love the one with Lucy bending down near hear basket- she is so tiny and pretty. David looks so cute even with his sunglasses upside down--I think that made him even cuter. I loved talking with him the other day-- I love how he says some of his words--like cannies for candies.:) I can't believe how tall and beautiful Lili is now. Is that the name she wants us to use? Alex also seems so tall to me--eight years old! That is great. Matt looks great and not so tired as he did when I last saw him. I'm so glad he got a job with reasonable hours. I love you Belinda. This blog is fun. I'm really glad you started it.
That is awesome! I miss you guys! Tell the kids they are awesome!
Hey Belinda!
I love your blog- I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Keep in touch!
Heidi
Post a Comment