CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lucy's 1 year old!


Lucy turned one year old! She is such a character and loves to communicate. She walks around babbling baby language. Oh, yeah I forgot to mention that she's walking everywhere now. Today she started telling us when she has a dirty diaper. I never thought the word "poo poo" could sound so cute. But no fear, she also says cuter things like "tank oo" (thank you), boo (for Blue, our cat), "Ahh" (for Alex - does that count as a word?)and of course, "Momma", "Da!" and "baba". We are all totally infatuated with her antics. When she was getting her one year photos done (see the slide show), we were trying to get her to smile with out a lot of luck. When Alex walked in the room, she yelled his name and started laughing and smiling all over the place. She sure loves her siblings. Yeah for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all your photo's because it does bring us all closer together! Your little sweeties are so cute! They really had a great Easter it looks like. Hummmmm I will have to look into the "Webkin" or "Webpet". Ruby's kids probably know all about it but I will ask them. Lucy is a doll. Sounds like she is very much like Ruby's Annabelle! Love you all and keep the phot's coming!
Aunt Roxy

Aunt Roxy