CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Alex's Baptism



"I can't wait until I'm eight... for then I'll be baptized, you see!" Alex's baptism was wonderful. He grinned the whole time in the font. It was so great so see him so happy. Both of his grandparents were able to make it, Since his baptism he's been trying to hard to CTR. He has even been reading his scriptures every night before bed wether or not we remember to remind him. I suggested in the beginning that he read at least 1 verse a day to get the habit formed. He decided to try to read a page a day and has stuck to it for a week now! What a man! I can't tell you what a wonderful thing it is to have a son that is growing into a true elder of Zion. What a feeling!

4 comments:

Woodruffs said...

That is so awesome that Alex is baptised! I can't believe he is eight years old. It seems like it was just yesterday he was a baby and we were living next door to one another in Provo. We really wished we could have been there for his baptism. We love you guys! Maryanne

Woodruffs said...

That is so awesome that Alex is baptised! I can't believe he is eight years old. It seems like it was just yesterday he was a baby and we were living next door to one another in Provo. We really wished we could have been there for his baptism. We love you guys! Maryanne

MC & FA Berryhill Family said...

Alex is such a big guy now! He looks great in his white baptism suit. I'm so happy for you all. Wow reading a page from the scriptures every night without you prompting him! What a good boy. He is starting young! So wonderful. I wish I could have been there. Love you, Alisa

Nate and Heidi said...

I can't believe Alex is 8 already! Time flies! congrats- your family looks beautiful!