CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

love bugs and tree climbers















We've been taking daily walks after picking Lili up from the bus. David's newest thing is to pick "wishing wells" which are dandy lion seed wands and making wishes. He often offers them to me to make my own wishes too. Lili has been learning to climb the trees around the neighborhood with a vigor. She and her friend "trevor jones" ( I haven't figured out why she says his whole name each time, but it's cute), love to climb together. David has been afraid up until today. He climbed his first tree and even tried his best to smile about it!

2 comments:

Sypher said...

Belinda, thank you for the update. I think that you have the cutest kids I have ever seen. You are an awesome mom, thanks for your example. Kay and I love you guys.

With Love,

Benjamin

MC & FA Berryhill Family said...

Lili is so great. What a smile and an adventurer. I love, love the wishing wells. What a sweetheart. Love you guys!