CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

birthday season has arrived!

In the Berryhill household birthday season is Jan-May, where there is at least one birthday per month! As someone who LOVES holidays and pretty much any reason to celebrate, I have always put on big birthday parties. But the last couple years, I've found myself racked with an ever growing guilt. Monthly (or more) parties in a busy family of 6, have started to feel more like an overwhelming chore, than a party. I always wondered why I had regular big birthday parties and my youngest siblings seem to strain to think of their last official birthday party. I think it is happening to me. I keep thinking... next year... next year for sure... So forgive me if I don't get around to sending out adorable pictures of handmade, creative parties. I'm afraid, for now, they are a thing of the past. Now, if I can just stop feeling so guilty...

2 comments:

MC & FA Berryhill Family said...

Lucy's hair is so long! She looks adorable. Looks like a party to me.

MC & FA Berryhill Family said...

Looks like a party to me! I can't believe how long Lucy's hair is how adorable. Love you guys.