CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!





Alex's party was a blast. I figured out how to use Microsoft Publisher and made those invites above becuase Webkinz doesn't make any! I made a Wheel of Wow, we broke geodes, and played balloon darts (while I was praying no one left the pary without an eye). Each game earned them Webkinz Cash or Kinzcash as the kids would correct me. The person with the most in the end won a real webkinz. It made me feel good when Alex told me that he loves my parties. That is what makes it all worthwhile! We saved all the stuff because Lili wants a Webkinz party too. We'll be having her party a little late, during the summer (the schedule picked up so fast that we had to keep rescheduling her party).

1 comment:

Woodruffs said...

We wish we could be there for awesome Alex's bithday party. Please let him know that we love him and will be thinking about him :)