Lili and I went out and had a blast together. It was the first time in a long time that we'd been together alone (we got a babysitter for Lucy Ann and the boys went to conference). We got our toes painted and even got matching flowers. Lili told me all about the movie "How to train your dragon". She'd seen it at a birthday party and was very excited about it. After hearing all about it, we desided to go see it again. It was alot of fun and Lili exclaimed that we really ought to do this more often. I agree! When we got home, Lucy Ann saw our flowers and fell in love. She brought me the polish and Lili and I tried to figure out how to do it ourselves. So Lucy got in on the fun with little flowers on her toes too! It sure is fun being a girl. :)
1 comment:
That is so fun!! You girls are so awesome!!
Post a Comment